FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) Who can apply for the course? - Anybody with an interest in the airline and aviation business.
2) Do I need previous experience or certain qualifications? - No, all you need is your intelligence, we provide the rest!
3) Is the course available to all ages and nationalities? - Yes, all are welcome.
4) Is the course available in any other location? - No, this unique 3 day course is only held at Dublin Airport and i t carries an industry recognised Certificate.
5) How do I pay the €50 deposit for the course? - Send a cheque, bank draft, money order or postal order to
ATRS Limited, Office 5, Airline Village, Terminal 1, Dublin Airport.
(There is no need to use registered post)
6) Can I use PayPal ? - Yes, no problem. Log on to Paypal and "Send Money" to firstname.lastname@example.org
7) How do I get funding from the Department of Social Protection (DSP) ? - If you are unemployed, you must go to your nearest DSP/Intreo office and meet the Employment Services Officer. They will decide if you qualify for course funding and they will also assist you with the application for funding process.
Did we answer all of your questions?
If not, email email@example.com and we will be glad to help. PLEASE NOTE : THERE IS NO PUBLIC ACCESS TO OUR OFFICES AT DUBLIN AIRPORT